We’ve had a few questions arise already from both attendees and non-attendees for IT/Dev Connections 2017 concerning the recorded sessions. Here’s a few quick bullet points to help resolve some of the proposed questions.
- All sessions were recorded this year, except for the Workshops and the ATEs (the ATEs were streamed live over Facebook and will be available on our YouTube channel)
- The recorded sessions are available for FREE for All-Access pass holders.
- We will make certain bundled sessions available for purchase from our eLearning platform sometime in the future. Stayed tuned for availability dates.
- It takes some time for the recordings to pass through production, but they should be available within 2-4 weeks.
- When the recordings are available, All-Access pass holders will receive an email with more information (including link, how to login, etc.).
- Recordings are also available to IT/Dev Connections 2017 speakers. Speakers will also receive the same email with information on how to login.
If you have any further questions, please use THIS FORM.